Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Meet My Blog Party

Okay, so I copied this from Emily and I figured, why not, so here it goes.

Welcome to the Meet Me Blog Party! This is a way for others to get to know me and a way for me to get to view other people's blogs as well. All you do is tell a little about yourself by posting a few pics for a bio then copy and paste the Q & A part to your blog and fill in your own answers. Come back here and post your link to my page in the comments section so others can view your blog as well :)




Bio:

My name is Colbi and I have been married to Rob since January 2008. We have a son Preston Daniel and a daughter Savannah Grace. I was born and raised in Savannah,, GA. I moved to Valdosta for school and ended up getting married, and now we are currently stationed here. I started to blog to keep up with everything going on in our life. I love the idea of having an amazing scrapbook to look back on, but honestly it's a ton of work and I don't have the focus to do more than a few pages.
Q & A:


Q: What would you be doing if you weren’t a stay-at-home mom (insert your profession here)?

A: Well, if my husband picked for me it would be something in education or with kids, but since having 2 of my own I don't know about that anymore. It would be great to have a job where I could get really dressed up in cool business clothes everyday. Maybe I say that since I normally lounge around in yoga pants and tank tops all day.

Q: What are your hobbies?

A: Any craft things, Facebook (it can be a hobby lol), taking pics of my little ones, finding new hobbies.

Q: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A: A newspaper delivery girl, I know high standards, but I would ride my bike up and down the sidewalk to re-throw the newspaper.

Q: What are your guilty pleasures?

A: Reality TV, celeb gossip, looking at really expensive shoes that I would never buy, fried food, carbs

Q: What is your biggest fear?!

A: I never really had fears until I had my children and the fear is dying and leaving them or either something happening to them. Sometimes I wish I could put them in a bubble and keep them safe forever, but I know everything happens for a reason and gotta trust in God.

Q: When you’re on vacation, where do you like to go?

A: Oh gosh, anywhere besides this town of Valdosta. Anywhere warm or with good places to shop.

Q: What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?

A: I think it was in a baby book or blog, but to always trust your mommy gut, no one knows your child better than you, don't let anyone make you doubt or feel less about your skills as a parent.

Q: What do you value most in others?

A: Someone who is real and a good friend.

Q: If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass down to your kids, what would it be?

A: Just one, well i will do two because I have two kids lol. My ability to adapt to new situations and my creativity.

Q: If you could have lunch with anyone in the world….living or dead…who would it be?

A: Oprah

Now tell us something random about yourself:

I was a Hooters Girl for 3 years

I got married to Rob after dating for 7.5 weeks

I love Jack & Coke

I am afraid of bugs, lizards, frogs I have sat in my car because a lizard has been at the door
 





No comments:

Post a Comment