Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I have crossed over to the BLOG side.....

So before I start blogging my life away, I here it's kind of addictive, I will tell you a bit about myself and the other people that will be mentioned quite often in this blog of mine. I never thought I would have a blog, I actually made fun of the idea. But, with two kids and seeing how fast time goes by I can hardly keep up with what day it is so I figured this blog my be my solution. So, now that that is out of the way here is a little info on the home base. Well, there is me. I am a stay at home mom and also sell Stella & Dot jewelry. Rob, is my hubby. He is a chaplain in the Air Force. Preston is my oldest, he will be three September 9. He is a character and I am sure I could post a daily blog on him alone! And to complete the bunch is Savannah, but I call her Gracie. She is my little doll baby diva. She will turn one on May 11. I also have a step-son Tre, who is 12, but he lives in San Diego, but I know he will be mentioned in post, especially when he visits. Okay, now that we have all of that out of the way, let's get to blogging!



No comments:

Post a Comment