Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I have a confession.....

So I have to confess I have been slacking on my blog because of another love... BAKING. I recently found Bakearella and her blog on cake pops! I had never heard of these tasty treats until a few months ago when Starbucks got them in. Basically they are cake mixed with a bit of frosting and covered in chocolate and put on a stick. A tiny but yummy treat. I decided to try this new project and boy, was it a project. It was very time consuming but they turned out super yummy. I made egg-themed ones for the upcoming Easter holiday. I tweeted the creator of these cake pops and even got a response back! It made all the hard work worth it. Here is a pic of the eggs! The inside cake is funfetti and it white chocolate on the outside! They are a bit too sweet to have on a regular and the are an all day task, but they will be great for a special event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment