Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

That's my kid....

So today I decided that I wanted to try something new and go to a soft play area. I never thought that I would let my kid play in a public area like that because I am a germ freak, but I figured all the months of breast feeding built up a healthy enough immune system to handle it. So I decided we would do Chickfila for lunch and play there as well. They are a pretty clean place and I figured the play area wouldn't be too bad. Well when we arrived we realized it was spring break in valdosta so it was crazy in there, we also went around 12:45 so it was a lunch rush. We got our food and had a booth right by the window and Preston was so excited looking out at the play area while eating his food and sucking down the yummy lemonade....that darn lemonade! Anyways, I took him out to the play area and there were two grandmothers whose grands were way above the height and age limit to be out there, but I didn't say anything. They were also really rude and didn't offer to move their wide loads of an ass over when I came out. I let it slide because Preston was so happy and excited. He never went up the slide but had a blast climbing up the stairs and just running around and laughing at the other kids. He was squealing and laughing so hard, the grandmoms were letting out irritated moans everytime my kids squealed but I didn't care, it was a play area! Well, all that lemonade caught up to Preston and being so caught up in all the new playing he let out a little pee. I picked him up as soon as it started and he only let out a Litle bit on the turf (floor) on th
e play area. I ended up getting some on me as well, but as a mom it didn't really phase me. Grandmoms freaked out and told there grands that they had to go immediately. Ughhh I was super embarrassed, and apologized. They were so rude and ignored my apology.WTF. There was another mom in there that grabbed her wipes and actually got down on the turf and helped me blot it up. I was so grateful that she didn't freak out! I told her thank you and apologized a billon times, she told me not to worry about it and said obviously the old ladies don't know what it's like to have a toddler in the early statues of potty training and that their kids probably stayed in diapers until they were 5! I asked someone that worked there if they sprayed anything special down and he said as long as it was on the floor, they really don't care. I also kinda felt bad because the mom that helped annoyed me earlier. She was talking
super loud, about a serious topic, but still super loud at the table next to ours when we were eating. Her daughter had brain cancer and had been through a ton on treatments and was doing better! I heard her whole convo while we were eating and she knew one of the grandmothers that freaked out and was talking to her when we were in the play area. They were also talking about how her husband was in the air force and the old ladies were saying so much good stuff about military members. I read in Miesha's post about all the stuff you could have said after the fact and I am gonna use my blog to say it! I would have said ummm really old grandma wide ass bitch??? You are probably wearing depends so you don't pee your pants so calm the hell down! And FYI, my husband is a Chaplain in the AF, so you can stop giving me all those oh young single mom stares that you were throwing my way. And your grandkids are too damn big to be in here anyways and the fact that they want to play on this little kid playset makes me wonder about what kind of parents they have! Oh and your perfume stinks! And my kid is a billion times cutter than your grands wish they could be. Oh and my purse is better than yours and you can kiss my ass because accidents happen and I don't need to feel bad about it!I would also like to give a super mom award to the mom that got down and helped me wipe up my kids pee with no hesitation!(sorry for any typos, I'm on my iPhone and auto correct is a pain!)

1 comment:

  1. lolol hahaha girl accidents happen to the BEST of us. Lol.. You had a mouthful to say to those old women. UGH... lol

    ReplyDelete