Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Birthday!

So Monday was Rob's birthday. He turned the big 42, not exactly the most exciting number to turn, but it's still a birthday. He usually isn't in to the bday thing and I usually make a big deal about it, but for some reason this year he was kinda pumped! Maybe my birthday spirit is rubbing off on him. Well anyways he had to go to work yesterday, so while he was gone the kids and I went crazy at the Dollar Tree buying silly party decor and balloons! He was surprised when he came home and said for me not to expect the same on my birthday because he is just not that creative! We ended up having cake and champagne and catching up on some tv shows. I am taking him out to dinner tonight as well! Overall it was a pretty low key birthday and we got to spend it together, which is all that matter, at least to me! The kids even had fun decorating their cards to him and Preston decided that Gracie needed a blue hand during this time! I can't believe she sat there and let him color her hand. It was kinda funny though. For it to be a Monday it was a pretty fun evening. Oh and Dancing With The Stars is always an added bonus!!!!!! Tuesday the kids to him to dinner which was a surprise to Rob! Check out the party pics.


Gotta find a better SMILE face!

The kid has a SUPER SMILE

Part of the decor

I even put signs in the yard

YUMMY!

Silly hat!

Preston wanted to make it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment