Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New addition to the Mark's Family!

No, I am not having a baby, but we do have a new addition. His name is Oscar and he is a Beta fish. I have been wanting to get Preston a fish for a little while now. He LOVES Shark Tale and seems to have an interest in fish.  Also I needed a pet that didn't require much work. The guy at Pet Smart assured me that the Beta was the way to go and also had a much higher survival rate than the goldfish I planned on getting. I picked up Oscar, (that's the fish from Shark Tale so we figured it would work) on Saturday as a reward for the great job Preston has maintained with using the bathroom. Rob thought it was a waste, but I knew Preston would love it. He ended up looking at the fish and telling me his color(blue) and even tried to touch it. Overall, I think he likes his fish. He may be a bit disappointed that it doesn't talk like Oscar does in the movie, but it works for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment