Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Moments like this.....

I absolutely love my kids, but most of the time they are driving me nuts! I say about 75% of the day I am picking up behind them, telling them not to hit each other, telling them not to touch something or dealing with one or two little people and their breakdown. The other 25% of the time the do something sweet like a kiss, or a hug, or says a new word or hits a new milestone! Well, last week Miss Savannah Grace decided that Preston was getting too much attention. We had been rewarding him and praising him so much on his potty skills and how well he knows his shapes, numbers, colors, letters and simple words. Gracie needed the spot light back on herself. Well, while I was picking up toys off the floor, Gracie stood up and started to take a few steps. This was not a surprise to me because she had been taking a few steps and then falling down for days. Well, she decided that she would take 17 steps this time! I went and pulled out the video camera and started recorded this milestone. I also went back through and watched the recording of Preston walking. He was a late walker and I honestly thought that he was never going to walk! But, he did and now my baby girl is walking as well. It makes me kind of sad because she is growing up so fast. It is honestly the cutest thing to watch though, she is so short and just small in general so to see her walking around makes me giggle. She gets a kick out of it as well and tends to just pop up right behind us at times. Sometimes I forget that she can walk now when she goes exploring. Now, if I can just get her to drink out of a sippy cup I will be a very happy mommy!




No comments:

Post a Comment