Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Busy Mama

Last week Rob was out of town all week, imagine that right? Well that left me and the rug-rats home alone! The first day/night is always the hardest for Preston. He wonders around the house yelling "oh daddy" and when that doesn't work he says "Rob"! It's very cute the first few times but it gets annoying very quickly. The rest of the week was very calm. I don't sleep much normally and when Rob is gone it is even worst! Every noise wakes me up and I swear someone is going to get me, I've seen one too many movies! We went to the pool a couple of times and watched a ton of movies and of course did a ton of dancing around and singing. Preston also is doing amazing with the potty training. He now says when he has to pee and yucky! That makes me a very happy mommy. I always heard how hard boys are to train and so many negative comments about starting at such a young age. I knew he was ready and he has proven that to be true. Savannah also decided that walking forward is not enough. She now can walk backwards and likes to be chased. She is almost "running". Rob made it home early Saturday morning only to have to go back out of town. He will be taking Monday off which means Colbi time. When I have the kids by myself for a long time it's crazy, but I get to see every single milestone. I know how many moms that work outside the home who would trade places with me without hesitation. The upcoming days are going to be super busy, 20 days until the move and even less until the packers come box up the house. I am very excited but very stressed. There seem likes so much to do and just not enough time. So many people I want to see and the time is just not there for it. I am trying to stay as calm as possible and just take things day by day....

No comments:

Post a Comment