Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

FRIDAY!!!

Wow, it seems like this week has be going in slow motion. No worries I'm sure the weekend will fly right by....Well, we have already had a busy day. The kids and I went to Publix to stock up. Normally I do not like going to the store with both of them but, it had to be done. Usually I carry Gracie on my back in the Ergo carrier and Preston rides in the cart, but today they both were asleep when we got to the store so I loaded them in the double and pulled the cart behind me. It's actually really easy, but you would be surprised at all the stares and comments people make. I normally hear stuff like, oh you have your hands full or iIbet you are busy. I usually give a half smile and move along. I really want to say, no shit my hands are full and I am very busy so move out of my way so I can shop! In a perfect world both kids would have stayed asleep like angels and my shopping trip would have been a breeze, but those kind of things just don't happen to me! About half way through, they both woke up and Preston had to pee and Gracie just wanted out. After a bathroom detour and a free cookie stop I was able to continue. Gracie was fine until we got in line and she really got loud. I even called Rob to see if he was anywhere near Publix so he could come help out. He had already finished at his doctor's appointment and was at work, so he was no help. I finally checked out and loaded the kids in the car. As soon as we came through the main gate, Preston started pointing at the pool and decided he needed to swim. I told him that we had to put up the stuff and nap first then we would go. He is currently napping right now, so I guess I will have to keep my word and take the little munchkins to the pool. I don't mind the heat or going to the pool I just enjoy it more when I have beer in my hands and not sippy cups! Well, off I go to prepare for our pool adventure! Have a fun weekend!!!!


Hopefully this post will stay up, Blogspot has been a bit weird the last couple of days!




No comments:

Post a Comment