Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Birthday and Mother's Day

So Saturday we had a little I mean very small celebration for Savannah's birthday. Her actually birthday is May 11, but my parents came up so we did a little cook out on Saturday. We grilled out and she had fun with her cake and opened a couple of gifts and then took about a 2.5 hour nap on her granddad! Of course once she woke up from the nap and realized he was holding her she flipped out, but she was so content while sleeping on him. I have mentioned before that we don't do big birthday celebrations for the kids and we won't until they have real friends to invite. If I wanted to have a ton of adults over I would just throw a party, which if you know me it's not gonna happen. It's not that I don't like parties, I just don't like having a ton of people at my house and some people don't know when to go home!!!!! Anyways, for mother's day all I asked is that I get to sleep in....well that didn't happen so I ran away and spent the day at the pool. It was supposed to be for an hour or so, but it turned into almost 4. I guess all the other mom's had the same idea of a great mother's day would be to not have the kids around! We all laughed and had drinks and just relaxed. Rob stayed home watching basketball and movies with the kids, lucky him. Overall, it was a pretty good weekend nothing to extreme or exciting, but it was nice. here are some pictures of the day and her playing with some of her presents!













No comments:

Post a Comment