Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BABY proof??? Nahhhh more like Gracie proof

So like most parents we went around the new place and peeped out all the potentially dangerous stuff in the house and took the proper steps to protect out kids, mainly the youngest from being hurt. I made sure she couldn't reach the strings on the blinds, but up 3 baby gates to block the stairs, put the door knob things on on,  put the stove knob things on, put the lock on the oven, put outlet covers on and last but not least put cabinet and drawer latches on. Well, leave it to Miss watch everything you do and then go and do it herself, she has figured out how to open the cabinets and the drawers! Everyday multiple times a day I pick up plastic cups and bowls(that's all that we keep in the cabinets she can reach)! It is not even a safety issue any more, but an annoy mommy issue! I can't just let everything stay on the floor until the end of the day either. I go and pick it up each time! Yes, I know this is nuts, but messes really annoy me and I can't help it. So the weekend project in this house is to go to Buy Buy Baby and get some super baby, no super GRACIE proof latches for the cabinets and the drawers. If not I am going to go nuts if I have to pick up one more baby bowl off the floor. Times like these I see what people mean by girls being the smarter sex! Preston never did stuff like this. He is all boy and was too busy trying to climb and jump off the counter to have any concern about what was inside! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........As I write I just spotted a cup I missed!





No comments:

Post a Comment