Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

playing catch up....again

Well, we have been without internet for, well too long so now I must play catch up. I will start with Tre' coming! Usually during the summer Tre' comes for 7-8 weeks, since we moved we decided to wait until we got to Cali. no point of making him ride cross country and we really wouldn't have had room for another person yet along more stuff! So anywho, we picked Mr. Tre' up from the Oakland airport. Before I move on here is my take on Oakland....It is kinda HOOD. Driving over the bridge from our area to there makes you not want to go there, but that's a different story. Well, we picked up Tre' and headed out to dinner. Tre' is 12, will be 13 in November so the whole thought process of a pre-teen is always....fun. We went to Outback, which was close to the hotel and Tre' fav. During dinner he brought up the topic of SEX!!!! Yup SEX! Apparently teachers now teach the basics and then tell the child to go home an ask their parents any questions they have about the topic. Tre' did just that! He told me the instructions and proceeded with his questions. Oh the questions he asked. "Is sex pleasurable?" and "What did you do during sex?"......WTF!!!! How do I answer this and to top it off Rob had gone to the bathroom at this point.  I redirected the convo and made Rob answer. This was just night one with Tre'.  Some of the things he says makes me laugh so hard and I swear some of the stuff he doesn't even realize is funny. Preston and Gracie, who don't like anybody were beyond excited to see Tre' and started playing with him as soon as he got here. Preston has also mastered saying Tre' it is the cutest thing ever! The first night I wrote Tre' down on a piece of paper and Preston said three!!!! Once he realized Tre's name he didn't stop saying it! I wonder if they realize that Tre' is their big bro....age difference and all!














No comments:

Post a Comment