Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Finally HERE!

Bakersfield, California to Fairfield, California 287 miles about 5 hours. Whooaaaaa!!!!!! We did it and we are all in one piece not ready to kill each other! I can officially say that I drove cross country with my two mini-me's in tow. Today wasn't that bad, I didn't want to do it, but I knew I was so close to being done, that I had to finish. When my parents first found out that I would be driving my Jeep they kinda flipped out and were really worried. I guess I am still 12 in their eyes. My dad even offered to drive my Jeep out there and when I said no he told me that along the way if I couldn't do it anymore he would fly into the nearest airport and finish the drive for me. I decided to call him today as a joke and tell him that I couldn't finish the last 5 hours....He of course was ready to fly out and relieve me. I told him I was joking, but he insisted that he would do it, if I needed him. we made it to the base and checked in and went to our hotel. The next few days or 8 days we will spend house hunting and school hunting.....easy to type but hard to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment