Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

so....can't think of a cool title

Well it has been a very busy couple of days for me. Gracie and Preston both had a fever on Sunday morning. I blame it on letting them play in the nursery at the chapel...I'm a total germ phobe when it comes to toys and surfaces. The place was very clean, but both of my kids somehow ended up sick. After meds, fluids and lots of cuddle time Preston was back to normal. Gracie is being a little stubborn with getting better. She loves all the hugs and kisses she is getting. I hate my kids being sick, but I love them snuggled up on me verses climbing all over me. On a better note it's almost time for my favorite time of the year!!!!! St. Patrick's Day. Although we won't be in Savannah this year,(spending money on 4 plane tickets and a rental was not budget friendly)I am still excited to celebrate!   

No comments:

Post a Comment